Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

If I told you the truth....

.....you'd probably think of my blog as some soap opera show.

But you don't always get to read about it because I'm busy when I think, hey, this would be pretty good to blog about. Like last night I was out having a few with the chicas and I remember going, oh that would be funny to blog about, and what about that! But I didn't have my computer in front of me.

I'm pretty much going to leave you hanging on that one but I'm sure I'll give you bits and pieces of it at a later date.

I'm going to kick Becky's ass for telling me there was a new Grow game out. I have spent the last hour learning a lot about the order that shit should go in but haven't yet been able to figure it out on my own. Here is the link. The object of the game is to click things in the right order to finish the game. A hint to give you is that you have to put the blobs down one after the other or else they turn into grave stones. It is addicting and something I recommend to distract you at work.

Note: This is in no way encouragement not to do your job and screw around. But if you do it, RIGHT ON! So do I!

Well it's close to eleven and I hope I can get some sleep considering I slept most of the day away. Gee I wonder why....

Last thing I remember is, "Holy shit. It's daylight already!"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home