Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hypocrites!

You know, I think I'm winning the battle over here with blog updating. Don't you think the person that complained should quadruple her blogs since well....she has requested that others update their blogs as well? So for every person that she requests blogs for she should blog. That has not happened.

I'm sure she has stuff to blog about since she has those skitzos in her brain. But maybe the voices are telling her no! Blog way less than everyone else!

Just kidding. HA.

At work we discussed the difference between being skitzo, bipolar, having multiple personalty disorder and disasociative disfug (temp. bout of amnesia).

I have diagnosed a couple of people. My most favorite was the one who has bipolar and multple personality disorder.

I'm not telling you who it is but I'm certain you can figure it out (co-worker-friends aren't allowed to guess since they know already).

It's time to go now. Bye bye!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, October 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dissociative fugue: It is a rare condition in which a person suddenly, without planning or warning, travels far from home or work and leaves behind a past life. Patients show signs of amnesia and have no conscious understanding or knowledge of the reason for the flight.

    Ok, so I Googled it...but that´s what I do. Think I have a new response to the question, Why did you move to Mexico! Lol!

     
  • At 12:20 AM, October 06, 2006, Blogger JJ said…

    I think I would love a good fugue now and again. Nice to get a break once in awhile.

    As for the blogging, two words: shut up.

    I blogged tonight but it's worthless. And it turns out you and Rivergirl are the only ones blogging more than me lately. So again: shut up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home