Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bloggers! Together as ONE!


Here are some of the great bloggers I met on Isla this weekend. I have something like 225 pics and need to figure out how I'm going to go about this. What a total fabulous time I had and what great but HOT HOT HOT weather we had for our golf cart caravan!


What fun! And did you notice Fned & Joyce in the pic ala "in spirit"? They are to the right. And Lurker Girl Becky is even to the left....kinda close to the cliff but she's a daring girl.

Anyhoo. All of you readers are in for a surprise. Your readers should be filled up with everyone's telling of the wonderful weekend we had (and some are STILL having).

Stay tuned.....

5 Comments:

  • At 4:51 AM, April 20, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    Oh, yeah... you can see me alright... I'm the one with the whiter-than-a-baby's-butt tushy in the back... GOSH YOU ARE ALL SO TANNED!!!! (duh-uh Fned!)

    Can't wait to see more pics, MORE!

    Fned.
    I can recognize da Canuck, Gringo in Paradise, Ms. Way and Heather in Paridise (I think!)...

     
  • At 9:59 AM, April 20, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    Really? I was there? Because from where I was sitting it was SNOWING. I was clearly blending in (with Fned) to the blue sky and clouds...

    Sounds like fun and I want more details and more pictures and stuff because I really would have loved to have been there. Sigh.

    Remember to concentrate really hard on me today, as I am going to the psychic fair thingie and I want to see if they can pick up your signal!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, April 20, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Actually I'm not in the pic! I'm taking it! lol.

    Those who ARE in the pic are:

    Life's a Beach & her hubby, Lisa Love Loca, Cancun Canuck, Isla Guy Waye, Taco Girl & her boy, Blah Blah Blah Ginger (Mimi with Jona HIDING lol). I think I got em all.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, April 20, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Shit and the one the only Heather in Paradise.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, April 20, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    Oppssss!!! Sorry about that! I really thought it was you with all that lovely curly hair. ;)

    Fned.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home