Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogger Meet-up Links

Just wanted to let everyone know that the links for all those that attended the Latin American Bloggers meeting are all located on my right margin now. So, in true lazy fashion when I refer to a blogger, I am not going to hyper-link to them every single time I mention them.

However if you want to go check them out....the links are there for you to visit ANYTIME you want.

See how kind I am?

So everyone (if I missed you let me know) who attended the meet-up are as follows and you can find their link on my "Blogs & Sites" list located to your right. Of course you won't see this if you're in a reader but don't be lazy like me and just go to my site to visit these wonderful people!

  • Canuck in Cancun

  • Blah Blah Blah Ginger

  • Chicago Tom

  • Heather in Paradise

  • Isla Mujeres: Gringo in Paradise

  • Life's a Beach

  • Living the Lisa Loca

  • River Girl

  • Taco Girl

  • What Do I Do All Day?


  • Oh! And a special shout-out to those LURKERS that showed up on Friday night. Show yourselves will ya!?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home