Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random Photos

The best part about my new cell phone besides the pink diamonds all over it is the camera function. I find it a lot handier than a camera and since I have my phone on me most of the time, it's pretty easy to snap pictures here and there.

Here are some of the ones I've taken with my phone:

One fun night before xmas 2006 started out at My Place and ended up at a club on Yaxchilan. We were up by the pool table and they had white snow painted "Feliz Navidad about 20 times all over the wall mirror. They totally spelled it wrong (duh) so I took care of that real quick. I fixed it up so that it said, "Liz Navidad". I even captured it on my phone and sent it to Becky at 4:30 am to make sure she knew I was out having some fun. It didn't end there of course. Because I'm a bad ass. I have nothing more to say on the topic but "here's to 8 balls!".


Thank god I have couches so that Moco and Diesel can look out into the world. You know I don't use them but at least they do. I have to keep them covered even though they are a nice faux soft suede because cats and furniture just don't mix. Here are the two buddies hanging out.


Being a Chihuaha has its privilages. You can go almost anywhere with mommy. Thank god too because you know, you were looking a little pale Diesel. Glad you're getting some sun.


There's nothing like dressing up your dog in a Survivor buff and laughing your ass off. Although, I have been told that what I did was mean. But then............... why are you also laughing?


What's the first thing your cat does when you wash the floor? Walks all over it. What's the first thing your cat does when you've just taken your clothes out of the dryer?

Mommie and Diesel gettin a tan together.
This one is not from my phone. But it's just as special. It's a picture of me and a horse on the beach:
That concludes this addition of show and tell. Bring your items tomorrow and we'll do it again.
P.S. Polkaroo from the Polkadot Door and Casey and Finnegan from Mr. Dressup RULE!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home