Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not What I Expected Around The Corner

So I'm driving back to work after lunch and turn into the street where I usually park my car but something is in my way!!!

I swear a few times because I've developed some serious road rage here, and when I blink my eyes a couple of times, I see that it is a nice big brown horse and cowboy that are in my way!

WTF?

I wonder if they will get a ticket....

They were going down the wrong way on a one way street.....

???

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, March 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brings new meaning to -and the horse you road in on! Around every corner is a new ????

     
  • At 1:06 PM, March 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! I'd say I'm surprised but it would be a lie. As for road rage I think we should start a club, everyone I know has it here! I love driving here because I have a good reason to yell and curse.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, March 22, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    I feel really badly for those who are in my car while I'm yelling. Or if I'm talking on the phone with someone (yes I know it's bad but I still drive better than everyone else so boo ya!).

     
  • At 1:06 PM, March 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahh the joys of road rage. Don't feel bad for those around you- think of how you are educating them in the fine art of swear word conjugating! Remember not everyone can bilingually swear and manage to fit the f-n-heimer into the same sentance more than 3 times without sounding redundant.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home