Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

CUBA

New Years of 2005 I took a trip to Cuba with my friend and met up with a couple other friends. For me it was more of an educational trip. We stayed in a Casa Particular with a husband and wife in their 60's and hired a boy in the building to take us around town.

There are so so so so so many things to see in Cuba and I captured a few of them and wanted to share with you.

Here are some of my favorites:

To Blanquita....

Dope Ride!  We however, chose to take a regulated taxi to our next destination....

LOVE THIS PIC!!!

Even more adorable ;)

Che & the Cuban flag on the Ministry of the Interior building.

I don't know lets goof off more and check the book.

Standing Guard

I love this pic!

Little girl playing on the beach.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful pics!

    janie

     
  • At 1:10 PM, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I likey the pics! VIVA Cuba! Smell my farts? What's the next line of that poem...?

     
  • At 4:06 PM, March 09, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    You crack me up! Viva Cuba is the last line of the poem.

    It goes something like this:

    Thank you for being my guidance in stupidity. If that's not poetic, smell my farts! Viva Cuba!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home