Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, March 09, 2007

CABLE F'N MENOS

I had to write about it. I just had to do it.

Listen to this crap.

Cablemas, is the cable company alot of people use here. We like to call it "Cablemenos" because believe me they don't give you more. It is a big clusterfuck and a half. I've dealt with their incompetence on numerous occassions, and so have many of my friends. They've done all sorts of things like randomly take away channels you've paid for, come and disconnect the cable cord for no reason, not show up when they call and confirm an appointment, given you a remote where the connection for the batteries is reversed, cut your service for days and will refuse to give you an explanation for it and refuse to give you a discount for their screw up.

But you know, this one is just the icing on the cake.

Becky got her cable bill yesterday and for some reason they just decided to randomly change her address on the bill. When she called to tell them of the error that THEY MADE, they told her she had to bring proof of her address to the head offices.

I've got one thing to say:

WTF
When she told me about it I sort of didn't want to believe it but you know, this kind of shit actually happens so of course I sweared a whole bunch about it for fun. I made it very clear that she needed to call their offices, bitch them out and get THEM to change it because she need not waste her time and her money on cabs because they are fuckups.
So she just called. She tried to be really nice, and then was nice but firm, and then it was time to rip a new asshole, and she did, and we think they've changed the address.
Good for you Beck.
But you know, WHY? Because I just-don't-get-it!
God forbid we do things the logical way. Because you know, we just want you to pay for MENOS!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The key to that is that we THINK they have changed my address...I'll call back in a little while to see whats what!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Mexican man once explained to me that Mexicans like drama.
    He used the city streets as an example- he said, "Have you ever seen a straight road in Mexico!? We LOVE difficult!". HMMMMM- this explains a lot!
    Cable F'N Menos just needs more drama, apparently they just don't get enough action?

     
  • At 5:23 PM, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sure they have plenty of drama going in their offices. This is just extra fun. I mean, come on, the employees MUST be shacking up together. Need I say that they are probably all hitched too?

     
  • At 5:57 PM, March 12, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    UPDATE: THEY DID NOT CHANGE BECKLA'S ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home