Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sowy

I've had some serious computer clusterbleeps with my computer and I have thus been absent. Also, I had tried to blog and the computer just decided to shut off because it felt like it. So that pissed me off of course and so then I didn't blog a couple of days after that.

Plus Saturday I went to Chicken Pizza aka Chichen Itza with Becky Lava Lava and that was like ALL DAY LONG and then after the long day I went out and partied and so you know what that means? Dead stupid Liz on Sunday and recovering Liz on Monday.

Anyhoo. I have a blog draft in the works and also I suppose I should show you some pics from Chichen Pizza and cenote Ik-Kil. Lord knows I'm not an avid reader. Although...due to the computer issue at work I'm reading about a prostitute. The book is called Eleven Minutes and it's written by the same guy who wrote the Alchemist, Paulo Coelho. He's pretty good at being a female prostitute too. Anyways, that Lisa is really proud of me and I guess I am too. But don't tell her that.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, March 28, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Pictures, please.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, March 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *standing up and clapping* Yeah reading! LOL I won't tell that Biatch- no worries! Just to spite her, you should finish the book! *evil laugh*

     
  • At 9:19 AM, March 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait for pix.

    Good job on the reading, I read something by him and liked it...can't remember now what it was but hey.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home