Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bits Before I Forget...

- There is a 2 second delay on traffic lights here. In Cancun, if I'm correct, when one light switches to red, the other once switches to green at the same time. I wonder if this is the causes more accidents?

- Diesel's other ball was removed. Apparently up North you are looked at as a bad person for allowing your pet to have balls, or even one ball in Diesel's case. Supposedly it's suppose to stop dogs from being aggressive (which he is not) and make him chill out from being horny. He is currently humping tigger so you can see how well THAT worked.

- Cans (latas) of food here do not have the ever popular easy pull off top like in Mexico. You actually have to use a can opener. Oh how I hate those. Why is it Mexico caught on to that and yet up here not so much?

- The city is so "green". Trees everywhere. I like it.

- There are signs that say, "Thank you for picking up" and it has a picture of a person picking up dog shit. I like them. They say thanks instead of "Pick up your dog shit or else I will flatten your car tires!". I'd say about 98% of the people pick up their dog poop and the other 2% ran out of bags and so therefore didn't use their bare hands and just left it there. So guess who's picking up a shit these days? Yup you guessed it. The defiant dog poop picker upper.

- Theresa, remind me to take pictures of my dad's garden for you. You will die. It's amazing.

- I'm on twitter now. If you're interested .... tell me. If not, then na na na na na see if I care.

- He's still humping.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, August 19, 2008, Blogger Jonna said…

    You know, I just went and read that link and the old post about the dog shit police and turning left from the far right lane. Man! I loved that line. Too bad I screwed it up just now huh?

    Anyway, just the other day, there's some news story in the US where this guy gets in all this trouble and causes this huge deal and all because he made a left turn from the right lane and then got an attitude about it. Mimi and I are laughing and going "wait for it... wait for it ... what's his name?" You got it Juan Diego Vargas or something similar. We're both yelling, "but of course he's surprised, it's a new law to him".

     
  • At 2:41 AM, August 19, 2008, Blogger Bluestreak said…

    The street lights do the same damn thing here in Spain. craziness.

    twitter - yes am interested.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, August 20, 2008, Blogger barry said…

    That's the saddest part of De-nutting an animal.. as you are witness,, They Still want to Hump.. but just Can't Remember WHY. .. ..

     
  • At 7:05 PM, August 21, 2008, Blogger Theresa in Mèrida said…

    Mexico Way, I don't want to die, but I do want to see photos of your dad's garden, then I will turn green with envy. It is not good for my spiritual growth, seeing things and coveting them, lovely plants that would just wilt away here. When I buy seeds and the instructions say "full sun", I know their claims are as false as a teenage boy's claims of eternal love...
    humping is a dominance behavior and even female dogs will do it. So go easy on Diesel, he just wants everyone to recognize him as top dog!
    regards,
    Theresa

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home