Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Waiting for Dean

I suppose if I was really horny and waiting for Dean it would be a good thing. HAHA.

Except Dean is a hurricane and I don't like him already. His wife or girlfriend or mistress Wilma was a serious Biatch. I guess anyone within the Hurricane family sucks big time but I guess every once in a while you are going to run into one of them. I didn't like Ivan or Emily either and from what I hear, that Gilbert was a jerk as well.

I have pretty much all of my supplies in check and just need to take down my satellite dish and do a few more things tomorrow and Monday but for the most part I'm good to go.

Not so much worried about the hurricane itself. Just not looking forward to the aftermath.

Keep praying. It might go south of us right now. I think you're doing awesome so keep it up!

P.S. Thanks Joyce. Won't be the same without you. I should stick our City Club card on the window to ward off bad hurricane ju ju.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, August 19, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Trust me, my unwashed hair alone in that picture should ward off plenty of ju ju.

    It's wierd because I find myself all anticipating like I'm there. I haven't made it to the grocery store, but I am willing to bet they still have plenty of bread and tuna..

    Hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home