Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, July 09, 2007

I Have US TV & A Phone Line. Need Internet, Will Work For...

Well about a month ago things were rather gloom but I tell you things are starting to fall into place. I can't believe I just said that!

We have a phone line and I've got t.v. stations from the US in NOW time and not like two years behind the times time and there's just so much crap to watch I don't know what to do with myself!

I've done more organizing of my stuff and just have to get those new blinds (you know blinds that actually block the darn light out) up and some mirrors hung and all that fun stuff. Maybe those stupid shelves I bought can go somewhere....

The whole satellite ordeal was a little stressful as the guy either didn't show or when he did all he did was drill holes in my wall and piss me off and make me think...."what a freakin mistake that was"! For now its working and its ok. Stay tuned for future bitching on that cuz you know SOMETHING will happen.

I managed to get some sun this weekend despite the whole satellite t.v. drama so thats good. I even got to check out a hottie at the beach.

Now if only I could get that hottie to hang around me more often ........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home