Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

2012 Is Coming

I apologize for not writing much lately. Lots has been going on and I've been smart enough to keep most of it zipped, and if not, I've been smart enough to only tell my closest friends. The lots of stuff going on has not only been around me but has included me as the main player and at this time I think I'm going to get lucky because it seems as though the world just may in fact come to an end soon.

Yesterday, there was this really strange ring around the sun. It was the type of ring around the sun that you only see in movies when the world is just about to blow up or the aliens are about to attack.

It was one of those things where when you walk outside, everyone else is looking up at the sky wondering WTF?

We received an announcement in the office yesterday by Miss Bell Sister about the strange phenomenon and when I went out I figured it was something stupid that was being blown out of proportion. But as I looked up I got an eary feeling as it really was a crazy sight. I am going to assume that it was a cosmic sign from the Mayan gods and that they were reminding us that the end was coming.

In addition to that, there have been UFO sightings around the sun and its strange ring. They haven't been solid bright lights that just remain stationary. Oh no, these little suckers are flying all around and are having a great time while doing it. I bet they are totally thinking, "lets mess with their heads!". (you can replace "mess" with the word "fuck" if it wasn't funny enough when you read it)

Here is a picture that a friend of a friend captured yesterday:



Do you see the solid white light at the bottom sort of left of the picture. THATS ONE OF THE UFO'S. And it looks like there is some strange black master UFO in the middle of the sun, shooting some strange "laser" down to the earth. We are still here though. So I guess this is like a test for the emergency broadcast system or something. You know, a test before 2012 gets here.

So there you have it folks. Cancun has rings around its sun and UFO's......... as well as beaches, archeological sites, all night partying and shitty shopping!


NEWSFLASH:

5/24/2007 -12:27 p.m.

The ring is back today! And this time I took a picture with my super duper special cell phone that I am so glad I bought! This picture really gives an idea of what it looks like:

Boo ya!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, May 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder if we could maybe send like Chaac or that nice Descending God an email and ask them to bump up the date? _I'm awful sick of making student loan payments.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, May 24, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    I love being morbidly positive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home