Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Latest

The hole in my wall is ready for the a/c to go in it. We just need my good friend Adrian to finish changing the voltage from 110 v to 220 v. This all means very little to me but I was told to buy the 220 a/c so I did and that it would be less costly than a 110 a/c. I like it better when people tell me what to do because it makes my life easier when I have too many decisions to make. I also like it when people help me do shit because it also makes life easier.

Adrian has really gone out of his way to do various stupid things like move my toilet paper roll and hang bamboo blinds that are really pretty and expensive but don't do such a great job of blocking out the light. (IF YOU WANT TO BUY THEM LET ME KNOW. They really are beautiful but I like like ZERO light in my bedroom when I'm tryin to sleep. They are better for the family room versus a bedroom...unless of course light doesn't bother you when you sleep.) Anyhow I'm lucky to have him around. He's not only saved me a lot of money, but also a lot of stress.

We have put in our application for a Telmex line. Well, we didn't go do it ourselves because it's just easier for Memo to go do it. Once we have our application number and todo we will call up this dude who will come out and hook us up (hopefully), just as long as we give him a little sumpin sumpin for doing so. I ain't talkin about sex either. Sex certainly talks, especially with a comprobante de domicilio, but money often talks more. And besides, with money you can buy sex. Or you can just go out to the hotel zone and hook up with some drunk horny tourist. For free!

Ok so back on track.

I'm thinking maybe Friday night might be move night (furniture move night). Was hoping for Thursday but there's still little stuff I have to get out of there. Most importantly are the two little cats that have been nothing but super troopers through this entire nightmare. Diesel too. Diesel loves Becky but we haven't had enough sit time therefore he hasn't been able to sit on her nice lap. He likes it there. It's more comfortable than mine apparently. Plus her boobs are bigger and softer than mine so he would rather hang out with her and stick his tongue in her mouth. What a typical male!

Other than that I'm tired. Exhausted physcially and emotionally. The upside tho......

I'm thinner!

Woo hoo!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, June 21, 2007, Blogger Terri said…

    I'm glad things are working out for you. I don't know the whole story, but I can tell it wasn't good.

    Please post more pics of your babies when you get settled.

    Just for the record, you are gorgeous....don't be getting any thinner!

    Take care,

    Terri

     
  • At 12:55 PM, June 21, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    Hey Terri! Thanks for checkin in. You're right it wasn't good and it's still not good but I'm doing what I can to put things back together. They don't call me a strong bitch for nothin!

    I will certainly post more pics of the babies. I can't help it! They are too cute not to!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home