Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hair Length, Crazy Glue (Kola Loca), & Koolaid Disasta!

It's time to measure my hair again. Mostly it's time because I'm going to get it cut tonight (ok not cut....trimmed and shaped....cleaned up!). The length it is now is probably the longest it's been and while I am proud of it, it is long and heavy and gets in the way and is kind of a pain in the ass. I'm not shitting you, it actually tickles my ass its so long. So here are he measurements from previous:


September 13th, 2006 - 20 inches
November 8th, 2006 - 21 inches
January 3rd, 2007 - 22.5 inches
March 27th, 2007- 23.5 inches


And today, on June 27th, my hair length is...drumroll please.......


June 27th, 2007 - 25.5 inches


Isn't that like almost two feet from my head? Oh well. It shall decrease this evening.



Here's a pic of that it looks like from the back:Picture Taken By Lisa Love

I think I forgot to mention that right in the middle of my moving madness, I got really stupid. The little switch for the light in my car kept falling off and I, the crazy glue lover that I am, decided that crazy glue was EXACTLY what was needed to fix the thing. I did so during daylight and then went to do some cleaning and more moving with Beck in the old apartment and upon our return to my car, I couldn't freakin turn on my lights. And it was dark. If I didn't have STUPID written on my forhead before, I certainly do now. So anyways, we called the BF of Becky and we drove to the new place together with blinkers flashing the whole way. In the morning we went and got the new part and had it replaced and it was really all in all a simple and cheap matter to clear up. But I certainly didn't need the extra stress and the extra feeling of complete stupidity to deal with.


Of course with all of the stress and confusion going on the animals don't make it any easier. So if I'm not coming home to Moco running out the door, it's a package of grape koolaid thats been bitten through with wet gooey powder purple stuff all over the place.


Just earlier Moco had escaped for the second or third time that evening and after I had scolded her, I noticed the koolaid on the couch. In my rage I asked the 3 animals (that don't know how to talk back) who did the dirty deed and Diablo was sitting proud cuz she knew she didn't do it, Diesel looked Guilty, but then so did Moco. Because you know, asking them is the RIGHT thing to do. But oh no. It gets much better. Wayyyy better. I obviously haven't realized how much I talk to my pets or the stupid things I say to them, because just after I asked them who did it I also asked them, get ready to laugh.....







"WHICH ONE OF YOU HAS THE PURPLE LIPS!?"





I haven't lost it completely. Oh no. No no no no no. I'm still completely NORMAL. We'll see how my hair turns out tomorrow shall we? Pray for me again....because we don't want any Britney Spears action happening. And no, I'm not gona wear a short skirt with no undies. You preeverts.


Just keep the clippers and the crazy glue away from me will ya!?









Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, June 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well it was pretty damn funny reading about the kids and who REALLY DONE IT (the koolaid caper.) I just laughted my head off and SHE thought I WAS crazy talking to our dog. I could just see her now talking to them. You really get that way with your pets you know. LOL LOL LOL

     
  • At 3:11 PM, June 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PSssst- Beck had the purple lips. She told me yesterday.

     
  • At 3:12 AM, July 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, July 03, 2007, Blogger terri said…

    That's too funny! I have conversations with my dog too. I KNOW he understands me too!

    How does your hair look?

     
  • At 12:37 PM, July 03, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    Hey Terri, my hair looks great. My amiga did a great job. Looks cleaned up and fresh again. Still long which is what I wanted but a lot healthier!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, January 05, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home