Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Just Cuz

I suppose I'm behind in updating this. Hey wait don't I say that all the time?

So my satellite t.v. went out. And I'm such a go-to-girl that I thought I could fix it myself. But yeah no that didn't happen and apparently whatever I did screwed it up enough for the guy to take the box away and download a new file to it. I can only 1) pray that he does as he says and b) that it works. Lets not forget c) that it not only works, but it doesn't take him a year to bring it back. And I was just starting to like my trashy t.v. and learn all about what trashy programs are on. Dammit.

Rosco is in worse shape than I thought and is causing some problems for the neighbours and me in fact. I don't want to go into details so I'll just leave it at that.

I've taken up boogie boarding (nice transition there liz) and boy I love it so. It beats roasting on the beach and doing nothing thinking about crap I don't want to think about. Althought I'm sure that a lot of people would be upset that I just said that because lying on the beach in itself is pretty damn awesome. I've been doing it for so long now (poor me) that it's kind of mundane now. But I've changed that and I'm taking advantage of the ocean and the wind and thoroughly enjoying it.

Had a flood this morning. Couldn't figure out where it came from. Then Becky looked at the garrafon and lo and behold it was coming from the water cooler. When you have a water cooler and a water jug that has a crack or a hole in it, it pushes the water out and it ends up all over your floor. Lovely right? I thought so.

Is this blog long enough? I sure hope so cuz I can't think of anything else to say right now but I felt like it was time to blog. LOL.

Have a good one!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, August 02, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    Thank you very much, it was plenty long enough. I want you to elaborate about Roscoe so you should message me tomorrow and tell me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home