Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, August 20, 2007

My Street Before Hurricane Dean

Thought I'd take a quick video clip of my street before Hurricane Dean hits just to get an idea of a before and after. Though it appears to be hitting south of us we may get a lot of rain and our streets may be flooded. From what I was told, people were flooded up to their windows on the bottom floor when Wilma hit.

As you can see, it's quite nice out and not windy at all. The people across the street have boarded up their windows and the people on the corner are working on that right now. For now, all is calm, but that should change late tonight, early tomorrow morning.



And just for fun here's a bad quality video clip of Moco doing whatever she can to get a stupid crumpled piece of paper from the damn garbage bin:


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home