Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Maybe I'm Blogging Too Much Now?

I took my dish down today so I don't have t.v. Oh wait. I could watch local t.v. in Becky's room if I want. Instead I just keep checking the satellites on the internet and all the projected paths. Apparently there is a curfew so at 8:00 pm I better not go out. Like I was going to anyways! DOH!

You'd think that by now we'd have rain but we had a beautiful sunset and still no rain.

Kristin has called a couple of times. She's anxious just as everyone else is. I should probably put a movie in my laptop and just sit back and relax but instead I'm checking checking checking and chatting and talking on the phone and sending text messages.

I have a feeling this will be very Ivan-Like in that people prepared pretty well and then it was a dud. I mean not a dud for EVERYONE but a dud for those in Cancun (thank the lord).

Wait. Telephone.

Ok. I'm back. It was Eric. We were pretending that we couldn't handle the storm anymore and were screaming above the sound of the strong winds.

La la la. Waiting waiting waiting.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, August 20, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    No you're not. Blog til you can't blog no more. Some people will get how you feel and some won't. Bet you know which class I fall into...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home