Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm a Bad Girl

I forgot about doing these and JJ over at Trauma: The Drama just did one. So I'm stealing the idea of it from her.

Apparently I'm a bad girl. But I don't smoke or have any tattoos. Interesting. I'll take it because right now I feel like doing some real badness to really bad people.

You Are a Bad Girl

You are 30% Good and 70% Bad
You're a total bad girl, from your wild hair to tattooed toes.
But you're too badass to even care if you're labeled "bad"!


If you're a guy you can also take the test. I want to know if you are a good girl or a bad girl. Cuz you know, we are all girls at heart.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, April 19, 2007, Blogger My Way said…

    A little birdy told me that Becky was not a Bad Girl. That she was actually NORMAL. And that Lisa is a REALLY BAD GIRL....way worse than me. So some of us are going to hell. And some of us are not.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, April 19, 2007, Blogger JJ said…

    I too am a bad girl, 20% good as a matter of fact. But the questions are jus stupid. Just because I drank before I was 18 and kissed someone other than my boyfriend does not make me bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home