Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ok Ok....

If you haven't gotten the slight hint in my last post about what I've been busy with lately, or if you haven't heard from behind the scenes.....or if you haven't read Lisa Love's blog yet....then you are in the dark about what I'm going to tell you.


I apologize. I truly do. But I have good reasons for keeping it hush hush and the other reason being that I didn't want to make a big fuss over it all and have people freak out.


It is true. I am not what you think I am and have been lying to you for quite some time to keep my true identity a secret.


I am an alien from the planet Canmex and I have come to this part of the earth to write about my experiences in this place they call Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico(.com)(.mx). My SOUL purpose was to



experience,

to love,

to hate,

to kiss people on the cheeks,

wipe slobberers spit off my cheeks,

have wacky people as friends,

hope that my sistah Karma does her job when need be,

learn what it's like to live without electricity, water, GAS

make it through crazy storms,

survive all sorts of illnesses,

learn how to drive like a maniac,

to get an awesome tan year round,

to adopt not 1, but 2 cats and a pup (and take them with me (rivergirl loves me!)

know what it's like to have a sweaty crotch,

miss things like sugarless koolaid, ketchup chips, nibs, licorice and horse radish,

make great friends with bloggers,

learn a new language,

get drunk and blog (maybe not so smart in retrospect),

learn to swear a lot,

hang up the phone on mean clients,

help friends the best way I know how,

and learn the way, the culture of the peoples that be up here in this hizouse.



My contract for this job was set for an indefinite amount of time to start, but it seems I have been called on a new mission, and I have gladly accepted the challenge.


You need not fear. I am good at bitching about plenty of things and I hope you will follow my immersion back to my homeland. Because I will bitch, and I know that's probably why you are reading. This immersion also will be logged/blogged for your viewing pleasure....and I can guarantee.....it WILL be interesting.


I fly to Canada tomorrow my amigos/as/fellow aliens from Mexcan or is it Canmex? WTF. Who cares you get the idea. I want to thank you all for your friendship and I don't want to say goodbye. But rather, see you later. Because I will. I will come over after a late night of partying and hide behind the counter. You will hear a noise though, and come out to see what it was, and I will jump out and say BOO and scare you*. And if not that, then I'll just enter your dreams and make you laugh or some shit like that.


Hugs and kisses to all of my alien friends out there.


PS Thanks for the great parties and gifts and hugs and nice blogs. You are the bestest shit eva!


*You need to forget that I'm going to do this in order for it to work. Kthnxbai!




XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOX

15 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, July 15, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    Trust me there is PLENTY for you to bitch about up here. But not right now because it is sunny out, and if you yap on the phone the whole drive home from work, like me, you won't even notice the shitty drivers out there! Safe trip, Chica ~

     
  • At 9:56 PM, July 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My prayers are with ya, hoping that all goes well in this next phase of your life......

    Don't become a stranger!

    Michelle N Chicago

     
  • At 10:28 PM, July 15, 2008, Blogger Islagringo said…

    Can't comment. Sitting in a corner, facing the wall and sucking my thumb. Not believing that my SI Girl is really gone.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, July 15, 2008, Blogger Jonna said…

    but...but...but... we just got to meet you and you are so much fun that I was hoping to spend more time laughing and driving around in golf carts. Do they have golf carts in Canada?

    Seriously, I don't care where in the world waldo is bitching from, just keep it going cuz I love it.

     
  • At 4:59 AM, July 16, 2008, Blogger Bluestreak said…

    Good for you!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to ya in your new endeavors. As long as this really isn´t goodbye I´m cool with it.

     
  • At 7:12 AM, July 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've enjoyed reading your Cancun Blog so much and now you are leaving. boohoo I'll miss your fabulous writing.
    Best of luck.
    KW from Michigan

     
  • At 7:49 AM, July 16, 2008, Blogger Fned said…

    ah dude! I was hoping to meet you next time we go to the Caribe!! But I too would jump on my feet if I was offered a new job in a different country! All the luck in the world and will be looking forward to more bitching from ya in the posts to come.

    =)
    Fned.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, July 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kthnksbai!

    I'd like to put in my order now for pull n peel twizzlers and horse radish for when you come to visit- I'll trade you my famous brownies! *wink*

     
  • At 11:53 AM, July 16, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    Bah. I'm in the corner with Wayne. Girly, you are one of the first people I made friends with here so long ago. We've seen each other at our worst and our best, you are a terrific person, someone I always could count on be it a hurricane where I needed animal crackers or a kitty sitter for my evil cat, you were there. You rock. I look forward to reading about your culture shock on returning home, keep on bitchin' girl!

    MUCH LOVE and mucha suerte amiga. :)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, July 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lizbuth,

    I fuckun love you and will fuckun miss you a lot... *sings* "fuckun looooooove* - yeaaaaah love.

    C

     
  • At 2:29 PM, July 16, 2008, Blogger Theresa in Mèrida said…

    Wow! I can only repeat what everyone else said. I am looking forward to reading your new adventures as you try to re-accustom yourself to your homeland. Good luck with everything,and as the Spanish toast goes I wish you love,health and money plus the time to enjoy them.
    regards,
    Theresa

     
  • At 4:59 PM, July 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am happy for you, but sad for myself. I only got to meet you once. Damn myself, damn myself to hell for not going to Cancun to see you.

    I'm looking forward to your new life and adventures, and to see what you'll blow up next. Suerte, amiga.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, July 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best of luck to you in your new adventures, sweetie!

    I'll be watching your blog for updates.

    love ya,
    janie

     
  • At 9:01 PM, July 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liz - You will be missed. But I'm hopeful that you will manage the impossible, that is that you will find plenty to bitch about (write about) there and also be really happy there. I'll come visit and I'll drag JJ with me...

    Lots of hugs! Travel well! Kisses to your animules. Love you!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, July 20, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Sorry guys I've been super busy and actually I don't have much time right now but wanted to respond before it got too late!


    JJ - Thanks! So fare I haven't encountered a lot of shitty drivers....just some slow ones...you know...ones going the speed limit! How dare they!

    Michelle N Chicago - No stranger here. Stick around and thanks for reading. :)

    Isla Gringo - Your SI girl is not really gone. I am forever your SI girl. Please stay tuned for more SI. You are such a sweetheart btw, but don't tell anyone that. You are MINE ALL MINE!

    Jonna - Yes they have golf carts in Canada. But even better....we can ride the moosies! eh! I agree you are fun and I just met you guys. However...we have moosies in Canada and you can come ride!

    Bluestreak - It so isn't a goodbye and thanks for the well wishes. Keep up with your blog...I'm following along.

    KW Mich - I'm not leaving I swear! I understand that some people only read my blog because I lived in Cancun. But I'm kind of like a train wreck aren't I? I mean how could you quit now?

    Fned - Thanks for sticking with me. Believe me the bitching will still come. Or the utter shock in disbelief in how things run around here. So far I've had some things I do want to blog about but haven't had the time. Stay tuned. One day the busy-ness will stop...I hope?

    Lisa - You want more stuff? lol. Are you sure about that??? xoxox kthnxbai

    Canuickla - I was one of your first friends in Cancun? And we lived like two blocks away before we knew it? LOL. But that was back in the day when Cancun was "quieter" lol. It's so much louder now and everyone knows everyone. Thanks for being there. It was always a comfort knowing you were just around the corner. Hugs!

    C - I fukun luv you too and fukun miss you a lot. *Sings* "Miss you alooooottttt". I don't even know what that means. Can I destruct you?

    Theresa - Thank you for the well wishes. I find it funny that everyone is so shocked. Um...do ya'll read my blog? lol.

    Heather - I'm sad it took so long for us to meet but happy I can read about your gas woes. I will be blowing stuff up for sure. Because um, that's the way I roll.

    Janie - This is a good thing. It was just time for me to go as I want to do more things and Cancun just didn't offer them for me. I will miss all my good friends, the beaches and the weather, but there is always the internet and always vacations. :)

    Rivergirl - Remember when I came here last month and took those pictures? There are several that made me think of you. There is the one with the houses and with the huge trees in the background and the big wide open park with the nice clean streets where you can run with your dog. You can always come here you know....and not just to visit. ;)

    Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. :) And Wayne....stay tuned for the next SI edition. xoxoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home