Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Smart Tourist

Smart Tourist says to me, "Do you live here?".

I respond by asking, "Why????".

He says, "You're not melting, you look completely normal and look at me, I'm melting I'm a sweaty sloppy mess!!!".

I say to him, "That's probably the smartest thing I've heard come out of a tourist's mouth! Well done!!!!".

I wonder what people are going to say to me when I'm back home....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, July 11, 2008, Blogger Jonna said…

    "hey, anyone in there? or is this just a pile of coats?"

    just thinking of ya kiddo.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, July 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    auhhhhh come on now it's beautiful here now, give her a break......she doesn't need a coat ....yet lol

     
  • At 2:05 PM, July 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So if you live here for certain amount of time, you donĀ“t sweat? Ha Ha!!! Been living here for 23 years and I still sweat like a virgin lady being chased by a donkey!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, July 15, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Thats pretty funny Mr. Virgin. Really the truth is that if you've lived here for a while you can certainly deal with the heat much better than those that are used to living in fridges. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home