Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Things

- I saw a sign today that was just outside a farm. I didn't understand it. Then I realized it was because I was pronouncing it WAY wrong. It said:


Hay
for Sale
"I for Sale"? WTF is that? OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh HAY for Sale. DER!
- I had a Frosty from Wendy's. I know you are jealous. Just say it. You know you are!
- I went to Ikea. Swedish. For common sense. My common sense tells me there is way too much shit in that fucking store! Holy Macaroni! My head is exploding big time. TOO MANY THINGS TOO MANY CHOICES!
- It's snowing. Not snow though. It's snowing cotton fluffs from the Cottonwood Trees. It's very interesting seeing little fluffs blow all over the place. The good thing is, I am not allergic. How sweet it smells too.
- I couldn't find the damn garbage in the public washroom. Then two minutes later after sitting there baffled, I realized I could flush. DER!
- I get all confused with the packaging here. For some stupid reason the English just confuses me. Usually shit is in Spanish (mierda) so I'm not looking for English. Usually I'd have to peel off a tag to read the English. It's work, but it's familiar work. I understand this work. And then there is the French, and frankly, the French isn't helping me much either. And you know, if you keep spinning the product around and around, the Spanish doesn't just appear. So I just give up and put it back on the shelf.
- The weather has been nice to day. And I still don't have a sweaty crotch.
- I will try and get some pictures tomorrow. I keep forgetting. DER!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 AM, June 14, 2008, Blogger Jonna said…

    I only got a twinge with the Dairy Queen, but IKEA??? Oh... to be in an IKEA again... walking the path and reading the cute names and being amazed at how clever their designers are and buying all kinds of stuff to make cool things from (and selling most of it at the garage sale when we moved) but oh... IKEA!! How I've missed you.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, June 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This link is for you baby IKEA Dinner Party.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, June 14, 2008, Blogger Theresa in Mèrida said…

    I must confess that I have never been to an IKEA, now I think that was all for the best. I do miss Target every once in awhile though. I love Dairy Queen.
    regards,
    Theresa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home