Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey Rivergirl

We must be on the same wave-length.

My post below had to do with the fact that I drove to the gym in the morning yesterday and smelled rotten sewage. Actually this particular part always smells like that. Just what I want to smell first thing in the morning!

Then on the way back, there's a certain section where there are always aguas negras, and it smells like shit there too.

Friends who smell shit together, must stay together. LOL!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, May 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grin! I've been thinking about posting my Mexico Smells Like Shit post for about 3 months. I kept backing off thinking it was too harsh. But, dammit, it's true. This place often stinks and I'm tired of being nice about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home