Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tidbits

I suppose if I had Twitter, I would put all my tidbits in there....but screw it. I like to break the rules.

Here are some random things:

  • I'm sorry Kel Kel and Lisa Love for your losses. I am certain those fuzzy butts are with you in spirit.
  • The cleaning ladies are having their morning gossip session outside the bathroom right now as we speak. Actually they were right outside the door while I peed like a racehorse. I'm telling you ... it's the tea....makes me go all the time. And I was as always, oh so glad to have an audience.
  • Do you really think I've been going to the gym 5 times a week so that I can watch my breasts shrink and NOTHING ELSE?
  • I had to PREform an emergency stuffed animal cloning surgery this morning. Becky was my assistant. The new and safe "Tigger" is now wrapped up in the old and nasty "Blue". Hopefully in time, Diesel will not know the difference and will realize that Blue is a distant memory. If you are completely lost, check out this link. Somewhere in there you will see a picture of "Blue". It is the stuffed animal Diesel is carrying in the picture. And on the floor is the dead "Dirty". These are Diesel's friends and stuffed animals. He likes to play with them. Originally we had to put the dead Dirty skin on top of the new Blue to make him get use to the fact that he had a new friend and so that we could throw out that nasty disgusting Dirty. Well now that Blue has had his stuffing ripped out, we need him to play with his new friend "Tigger". But he really is infatuated with Blue. So to get him to convert, we ripped out the rest of the stuffing and stuffed Tigger in it. Hopefully in a week or so we can just get rid of Blue as he will be happy with his new Friend Tigger. Now go ahead. Call me nuts. I know that's what you are thinking. But I love my pets so sue me.
  • I think I am lactose intolerant or lactose sensitive. How can this be possible? I grew up eating ice cream every day of my life....well except for the last several years. Thats probably the problem. Sucks. Being bloated and gassy is not sexy.
  • I am so behind on this whole blog thing. I have pictures and stories to tell and yet.....I haven't! I visited a cenote last Thursday that I must show you pictures of. It's super fab and if you live within the area and haven't visited yet, you are missin out big time!
  • It's gettin hot out there. So take off all your clothes. I am gettin so hot, I wanna take my clothes off. Sometimes I do.....
  • Do you ever watch Hell's Kitchen? Holy fucking bloody hell! Gordon Ramsay can curse like a mo fo! And mom! You thought I WAS BAD! So not.

Ok I think thats it for this second. It's time for lunch and frankly....food wins over blogging.

Ciao!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, May 07, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    Random responses:

    1. I am so sad for Lisa (and really really angry for her too)

    2. Are they gossiping about how much you pee? Will there be pregnancy rumours floating around? Are you sure it's just the tea?

    3. Your boobs are great. But if you really don't think so.... http://www.mexicancosmeticsurgery.com/vac31.asp

    4. Ok, you are too cute with your babies. LMAO!

    5. Are you sure it's lactose and not parasites? Maybe the Daxon didn't kick in?

    6. I am, getting so hot, I wanna take MY clothes off. Max already has, he is naked most of the time.

    7. I've never seen Hell's Kitchen, but apparently my mom was on last year and had a blast.

    8. Food always wins over blogging.

    Thanks for being a good amiga amiga.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, May 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you. I appreciate it. Really.


    and then, (no and then! lol) thanks for making me laugh a little bit about the little boobies.

    I have the same issue- as you well know, this morning I tried the pencil test (with my toothbrush- sue me!) and how sad is that, to see my deflated triangle boobs laying over the toothbrush and holding it firmly in place. I guess, that could be a good thing- like having an extra pocket..?

    I'd prefer to have less arse but my boobs prefer to flee and my booty loves me so much it will never leave.

    BTW- you are baaaad! WTF!? lol

     
  • At 11:25 PM, May 07, 2008, Blogger JJ said…

    Love Hell's Kitchen. Train wreck. Just love it. And Canuck's MOM was on Hell's Kitchen last year? Who the heck was she? I need answers.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, May 08, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, bloated and gassy is TOTALLY sexy...when it's you we're talking about.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, May 09, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Kel - Um...your mom was on Hell's Kitchen? Helloooo links...info....tell us more!

    Lisa - Now you don't have to hold your toothbrush, you can just put it under your boobs and move your head sideways. lol

    JJ - I didn't even have to guess that you'd like Hell's Kitchen. Of course you do.

    Heather - *Fart*

     
  • At 8:54 PM, May 10, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said…

    I have nothing on my mom's stint on the show. She went to L.A. last year to visit my bro and he got her on. I've never seen it so have no idea what it's all about!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home