Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HEY JERKOFF! or "Jergoves" Plural

When driving....

YOU CANNOT. I Repeat! You CANNOT just turn on your fucking blinkers and stop wherever the fuck you please!

ESPECIALLY THE EDGE OF A CORNER WHERE I WANT TO TURN INTO.

YOU ALL DO THIS WAY TOO OFTEN AND TAXI DRIVERS! YOU TOO GOSH DARNIT! YOU CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT JUST STOP WHEREVER THE FRIG YOU LIKE TO PICK SOMEONE UP OR DROP THEM OFF. That includes, BUSES, tour vans, and women drivers!

(And no I have not eaten yet and YES I am tired. Who the hell asked you! Smarty pants!)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, May 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES I can. I have blinky light up thingies I'm gonna use 'em damned it! Would you prefer I just stop with out the blinkies!!??

     
  • At 8:06 PM, May 20, 2008, Blogger Gary Denness said…

    Pedestrians do it too. Families set off determined to walk side by side and cover the entire width of the pavement, and walk slowly enough to guarantee they are a nuisance. They'll all suddenly stop, and just start having a chat. If they see you, and notice that you can't get past, they'll not for a moment consider moving aside to let you by. I hate them all!

    Don't even get me started on people and cars when I'm out on my bike...

     
  • At 9:44 AM, May 22, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Lisa - You already do....because half the people don't have working lights at ALL. Imagine....they even drive in the dark without lights sometimes!

    Gary - How about you get started on the fact that bike riders here, have zero helmit protection, swerve, and drive into on comming traffic?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home