Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Meet Hybrid

You may recall that in my post entitled "Tidbits", I mentioned having to perform an emergency surgery on Diesel's stuffed animal "Blue".

You see, Diesel finally broke the seal and was ripping out poor Blue's stuffing. This was at first kinda funny and not such a bad thing at first. But after picking up Blue's guts all over the house, over and over and over again, I finally decided that this probably wasn't the safest, nor most satisfying friend Diesel could have. Just look at poor Blue's guts. Diesel can't even look at him!:



Like the good mommy that I am, I decided to buy Diesel a new friend! But not just any friend! A popular friend! Tigger from Pooh-landia (AKA = Caca-Tierria) was now going to be Diesel's bestest friend eva!

Yeah right! For like 2 seconds and 2 seconds only! After hiding whatever was left of Blue in the corner where Diesel couldn't get to it, Diesel looked longingly and sadly after the love of his life, Blue. He was just STARING at his baby, in the corner. Thinking to himself... "Nobody puts baby in a corner!".

I tried to stay strong but my heart was breaking. Tigger didn't replace Blue like I wanted him to. So what's a girl to do!?

IMPROVISE!

Roommate helped out with this one and thank god because it certainly was a 2 person job with all sorts of technical stuff involved.




We ripped the rest of the damn stuffing out of Blue, sliced him up the middle, and then stuffed Tigger inside!


Diesel doesn't know the difference. As you can see he's all tuckered out from playing with his new friend "Hybrid".

With any luck, Blue's disgusting outer shell can be secretly thrown in the trash, and Tigger can take over as new bestest friend.

Whew.

The things we do....

7 Comments:

  • At 1:04 AM, May 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor old Blue...you did good mamma!
    lol

     
  • At 10:56 AM, May 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This takes the whole concept of that Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie to a whole new level for me.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, May 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You made my whole week with that one! I'm glad Diesel is happy now.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, May 21, 2008, Blogger Islagringo said…

    I gasped when I looked at the last picture. It took me awhile to figure out that that was one of Tigger's legs sticking up!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, May 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with Wayne .. great last pic.
    KW from Michigan

     
  • At 9:48 AM, May 22, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    Mom - Thanks...I learned from the best!

    Lisa - You're next young lady!

    Rivergirl - Next time, I aim to make your whole MONTH! Bwahahahahaha!

    Wayne - Keep gasping....cuz Tigger has a tail and well, if you look at him sideways....it can be a ... you know what! lol.

    KW - WKRP in Cincinatti

     
  • At 9:49 AM, May 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's kinda all "Silence of the Lambs" skin-suit creepy. But cute. In a creepy way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home