Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Seven Random or Weird Things About You"

Thanks Canuck! I'm sure she does this just to annoy me. But I need a distraction so I will humor you!

So here are only 7 of millions of weird things about me:

1) Squeeze the sponge out after you do the dishes. It stresses me out that you've left it all wet with bacteria growing in it in the sink.

2) I clench my jaw when I'm stressed out or often when I'm sleeping.

3) I can pick my nose with my tongue and touch my chin with my tongue. Yeah....I know yer totally jealous!

4) There is a certain way to pile up the dirty dishes. You must pile them MY way.

5) I like to sniff my pets.

6) In fact, I like to sniff a lot of things, including my shoes...you know to make sure they are funktified just right. Or even my old nasty boxing gloves. They bring back good memories and get the adrenalin pumpin.

7) It's more likely that I'll get pissed off and angry instead of crying. I was told that I behave more like a man because I am like this. My answer was, "At least I have more balls than you!". Isn't this often the case when someone says something jerky to you?

7 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, May 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with most of these, and am the same way. I told Wayne that my dog's paws smell like Fritos, and he was all like, "Why do you smell your dog's paws??!" Um. 'Cause I do.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, May 28, 2008, Blogger My Way said…

    I know I was there for that and I was thinking....."Wayne! How could you not????". lol.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, May 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like you to post a picture of you picking your nose with your tongue.

    janie

     
  • At 1:36 PM, May 29, 2008, Blogger Theresa in Mèrida said…

    Your tongue must be really long because you don't have a squished in face. I picture someone with a cartoon witch face, upturned pointy chin and long nose almost meeting it. I can flip my tongue over, but it's normal length. The flipping a really an optical illusion.
    Husband is totally with you on the sponge thing, he is so creeped out by the sponge bacteria that he retires our kitchen sponge every 15 days (2 weeks to you non-Mexico inhabitants).
    regards,
    Theresa

     
  • At 4:01 PM, May 29, 2008, Blogger mexicovacationinformation said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, May 31, 2008, Blogger tacogirl said…

    I can relate to the sponge and dishes. Hate it when dishes get stacked on dirty dishes making the bottoms all yucky.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, June 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    7 rings true for me. My husband actually tells people he married a man with a vagina. Nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home