Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Left or Right Brained?

I just took this test to tell you whether or not you dominate your thinking by the left or the right side of your brain. My co-workers have already taken it so if they are reading this I suppose this is a repeat. If I don't work with you, take it and let me know the results.
And if you are interested in my results, they are as follows:
Mexico Way, you are Balanced-brained

That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation.
When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.
While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.
The down side to being balanced-brained is that you may sometimes feel paralyzed by indecision when the two hemispheres of your brain are competing to solve a problem in their own unique ways.
My most favorite part is what it says about the the down side part. That seems to be an issue these days. It is not the actual problem that's the problem! It's my brain and the competing that goes on between the two sides!
Well that helps me......NOT!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home