Mexico "Way"

My stupid blurbs about anything and everything.....in addition to the ups and downs of living in Cancun, Mexico.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Wilma Photos

This is my apartment. I'm on the top floor and that was the tree that fell on my car:
The Ford dealership. The Chevy dealership, just next door seemed unscathed:
Girbled mess:

This is the MacGyver street phone I called my mom on:

Gee....no wonder we had no power!

Explain to me how a cement electrical pole can just snap in half?


This was my desk. Windows blew out and even ripped the metal framing off:

This was the office next to mine. The wall between my office and this office got ripped out, including the doors and door frames.....and shit I didn't even know was part of our office got ripped out in the process:My desk again....windows out, but printer in tact and I still have it and it works to this day!

I really didn't take a lot of pictures....wasn't the first thing on my mind if you can imagine!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home